Thursday, September 15, 2016

The G

I love this picture of my Mom ( Grandma, or the G as she is called by my daughter and her friends.)

I think the slogan says it all Grandma getting loose

The photo has been edited by Ashleigh and I think it has a lovely funky sort of retro look which is what i tried to create in my layout with the bright colours and fun patterns . I also thought the little bill/tab  sticking out at the bottom was a cute touch and I  loved adding all the other bits and bobs.
 I am also sure that every one who knows her will agree that she is a 100% Grandma!

So raise a glass to the G as she dines with the youngsters and I join in with the challenge at another-freaking-scrappy-challenge which is to add some red to your layout .

 Loads of red going on here .

Have a great weekend !


9 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy!
    Lovely layout capturing a fun moment in time!
    Hugs
    Hannelie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bright , fun, happy layout with lots of lovely red going on
    Thank you for joining in at AFSC
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY!! Winner in my book. LOVE the 'funky' & yes, 'retro' but deffo NOT vintage vibe here! She looks a real 'card' as we say in Australia:) LOVE that title best of all. Adore the whole page, that's what I'm trying to say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy - this is sweet! Love it! She looks like a character and a half :). Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - I hope we see you here again soon!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the retro feel and certainly has a cool vibe to it. Love the photo's and love the upbeat colouring! Fab page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combination of papers. The result is very nice. Thanks for participating in our challenge "red". Eli (Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The G.... she will absolutely love this page, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your scrap page Wendy. Beautiful bright colours and your Mom looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your scrap page Wendy. Beautiful bright colours and your Mom looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, all are read and appreciated xxx